We are excited to offer our next Expert Session: Own Your Inner Chef: How to Leverage Culinary & Food for effective Nutrition Education. Our expert panel includes:
- Genny Komar, MS, RD, LD, CC - Department Chair, College of Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University (JWU) - North Miami
- Rasa Troup, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, OLY - Owner, Rasa Troup Nutrition & Wellness
The key outcomes from this discussion include:
- How RDs can Effectively communicate and collaborate with Foodservice
- How to deal with lack of confidence and fear of failure, specifically when not feel completely adept with Foodservice
- How to become more knowledgeable in foodservice and working with foodservice professionals
- Key skills a dietitian can utilize most in roles that directly handle foodservice.
- Understand how you and the foodservice team collaborate together; particularly during difficult situations; particularly when menu items run out, poor product quality, execution of your needs like cooking demonstrations, etc.
The CPSDA Expert Sessions enable CPSDA members to share best practices and/or learn from experts on topics that shape performance nutrition.
Thankful to our partners at the National Dairy Council for sponsoring our Expert Sessions.